Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I have been asked to do more scrapbooking layouts

I started out as a scrap booker.  Twelve years ago my daughter was baptized and I had all of these beautiful pictures that I wanted to show off of her special day.  So I went to Michaels and got a few pre-fab pages and next thing I knew I was hooked.  It started simple with me spending about $20.00 a month on supplies.  I used our dinning room table to do my work.  Soon I out grew the dining room so my hubby and I put in a nice computer hutch in his office.  Well this was fine when he was not in there working.  But the room was just too small for the two of us together.   So, we finally made the big decision to turn the guest room into my craft room. 
Up until that point I was just a scrapper.  But, a friend got me hooked on cards and now it seems like I am always doing cards and I need to spend more time on scrapping.  So, I am making a commitment to myself to scrap more.  My kids, although they are 12 and 18, still like to look through the scrap books.  I need to stay on top of this for them.  Also, my daughter enjoys doing pages with me.  So I am recommitting myself.  So stay tuned for more Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment