Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happiness is a Butterfly!


My youngest started school yesterday so that meant that I had the whole day to myself to craft.  I stayed in my PJ's most of the day and cranked up the radio and drank ice tea.  I know, I am such a party animal....lol.  I have to say that I missed time to myself this summer.  There were some days when I just didn't want to hear "Mom" one more time.


I made this card yesterday.  The colors really pop!
I used:
Cricut's "Give a Hoot"
Pink Stamper's "Buggy Punnies"
and glitter glue

I will admit if I ever replicate this card I will use a texture plate on the Butterfly.  I think it would add more to it! 

1 comment:

  1. Darling card Lyssa!
    I am glad to hear you had a nice day alone!
    You gotta love "back to school".

    ReplyDelete